Business Services: Administrative Duties
- Assist with data entry projects as assigned, such as entering subscription and membership cash receipts. Send balance due invoices and refund requests as needed.
- Help ensure membership/subscriber information is up-to-date. Perform address change and communicate with members/subscribers to make sure we have their most recent address. Process and mail membership verification, already paid, bad credit card letters. Enter changes into ATS database to maintain updated records.
- Process membership and subscription applications and claims for ATS journals in a timely and efficient manner and perform needed follow-up correspondence, as necessary.
- Provide assistance with the mailing of annual subscription renewal notices.
- Responsible for printing, sealing and mailing new member ID cards to paid ATS members.
ATS Foundation Research Program: Administrative Duties
- Assist with managing the current awardee grant process (project updates, payments, status reports, etc.).
- Assist with the incoming grant applications, keeping applicants apprised of their status, assisting with the ranking and review processes, correlating review scores.
- Other duties as assigned.
Measures of Accountability:
- Volume and accuracy of work completed.
- Effective and diplomatic resolution to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Prioritize and organize responsibilities to meet and/or exceed department/unit needs.
- Effective monitoring of delegated responsibilities.
- Minimum amount of complaints and good judgment in arriving at a swift and accurate resolution.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication with Directors on progress and potential hazards/problems.